Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Restful Weekend

This weekend Jason and I took a couple of days and got away. It was so nice to have time to do things just the two of us. My parents came Friday night and stayed until today to watch Haley. Friday Jason and I checked into the hotel and relaxed and watched a movie. Saturday we woke up later than normal. WOW! Sleeping in was nice! Then we ventured up to St. Joe, Michigan to spend some time at Silver Beach. We had never been there. It is a nice, quaint town to visit. The beach is nice and the downtown is nice to walk around. We came back to eat dinner and watch another movie. Today we slept in again and then went to see "The Bourne Ultimatum." Very good movie. I usually don't like movies like this but seeing the first two in the last three days, I thought that seeing the third movie was a must. I'm glad that we went to see it.
It was a great relaxing weekend and time with my awesome husband! We need to do that again soon. Thanks Jason for our time together!

1 comment:

Janelle Prenkert said...

I'm glad you were able to get away. It is amazing what some time away can do.