Saturday, October 27, 2007

We Are Moving!

It has been about 2 weeks since the big move. It was months in the making and finally on October 13, our lives changed. I didn't plan very well in the packing up stages because it is all coming out no matter what. OK, we have not moved to a new house but Haley is now on the move. On her 10 month birthday she took the plunge and figured out how her arms and legs can move together to move her around. Now that she has mastered the skill, her toys are no longer of interest but the dog's water and food bowls, the drawers in the kitchen, the movie cupboard under the TV, and anything and everything. It is so much fun to watch her and play with her. We have races down the hallway and play hide-and-go-seek. She loves it! I was beginning to think she would never crawl because she was so content just sitting and playing. Now, she wants to be right at my feet. I can only imagine what it will be like when she can walk! I think we will be there sooner than we think!

2 comments:

Heather Everingham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Everingham said...

OK so you didn't move?? But Haley did?? I'm soo confused...its finally happened these kids have taken the last 2 brain cells I had left!