Monday, May 10, 2010

Florida 2010


A couple of months ago Jason and I decided that we were going to take a family vacation. We couldn't go over my spring break so we were going to go at the beginning of may. This meant that I would be taking time off of work. That didn't seem like such a bad idea. We started getting all of the plans together when Jason's mom and dad asked if we ALL wanted to go to Florida together. Without hesitation, we said YES!


So, last week we made the trip to the great Orlando, FL. This was Haley's second time in FL. The first time she was 4 months old. I highly doubt she will remember that trip. We flew this time. Haley did AMAZING on the plane(s). She was a real trooper. Her schedule was so interrupted, but didn't seem to bother her one bit.


We spent most of the time at the pool at our resort. We ventured to The Magic Kingdom one of the days. It was probably the most fun I have ever had there. I loved watching Haley interact with the characters, and just be in awe at the place "where dreams come true." She absolutely loved it. In fact, when we were leaving to come home, she asked if we could come back again next month. That made me smile! She didn't get scared at all. If you know Haley, it takes her awhile to warm up to anyone. She was so brave and really took it all in!


I loved being in the warmth and sunshine. I am looking forward for that kind of weather here!


Thanks Duane and Karen for making this trip possible for us!


1 comment:

ThisIsMyLife said...

Glad you had a great time in sunny Florida! I'm looking forward to your blogs!

~Erica