Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Great Book!



If you know me, you know that I am not a big reader. It's something that I would like to do more but I just need to find books that interest me. That hasn't happened to me in a long time, until now. Jason bought this book thinking that it would be something that I would enjoy. OH MY GOODNESS! I could not put it down. My laundry and housework suffered because of it, but I didn't care. I will share more about it in future posts as I have learned so much from it. I am beginning to see our terrible loss of Aleigha differently since reading this book.


Stay tuned...More to come!

2 comments:

The Bontrager's said...

I just ran across your blog this evening since you posted a comment on facebook. I have not read this book, but I want to. I have been following Angie's blog for quite some time. I stumbled upon it when I was reading another friend's blog. Angie just had a baby girl on Thursday. Here it is in case you are interested. www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com
I think of you often.

The Bontrager's said...

Sorry, I didn't identify myself...the above post is from me...Londa. LOL