Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm Shuffling!

I have read many posts where their iPod was put on shuffle and they jotted down what came up. I decided to try my iPod. Jason and I share the iPod so it shall be interesting to see what we get. Here we go!

The First 20
1. TruDog: The Return, TobyMac - can never go wrong with the Mac
2. Go: Andy Hunter - never heard of this song
3. Grace Will Be My Song: Steve Fee
4. End of October: David Crowder Band - gotta love Crowder
5. Here in Your Presence: Ross Parsley
6. The Luckiest: Ben Folds - this song was played on our wedding video
7. O Praise Him(All This for a King) : David Crowder Band - another Crowder song!
8. Would You Leave: Everyday Sunday
9. Faithful: Steve Fee - I have to admit that I have never listened to this song
10. Be Lifted or Hope Rising: you guessed it, David Crowder Band
11. Wholly Yours: David again
12. Made to Love: Toby Mac
13. Angel of Harlem: U2
14. Sweetest Thing: U2
15. Here is our King: David Crowder Band - We must really like David!
16. Anthem: Tree63
17. Reach: Jill Parr - never listened to this song
18. Strange Dream: Andy Hunter - not sure
19. He Reigns: Newsboys - love the Newsboys
20. You Make My Dreams: Daryl Hall

I do have to say that I am somewhat disappointed about the selections that came up. They are good songs but there are others that I like better. What are you going to do? Ok, Jason, it's your turn to try and let's see what you come up with since we do share this iPod!

No comments: