Sunday, July 15, 2007

WOOHOO! I"M GOING TO SUMMER CAMP!

I don't believe that I have been so excited about going to summer camp in a long time. This year I am excited for multiple reasons. Here's why:

1. I get to dive into the lives of students which I haven't done in nearly a year now.

2. It will be a refreshing time for me to have a change of pace for a few days away from the duties of motherhood. Haley will be well taken care of by her grandma and grandpa Thompson. That makes going even more comforting.

3. Jason and I get to do ministry together which again, has been nearly over a year.

4. It's summer camp, so that goes without saying!

5. Most important, God is going to do amazing things this year. He is already moving at our senior high summer camp and awesome things are happening. I believe that those same things can happen in the lives of junior highers. I go back to the quote that Terry Bley said about 2 summer camps ago: "A surrendered live is an empowered life. An empowered life is a life that expects the miraculous." I believe that miraculous things are going to happen and lives will be changed.

It's going to be awesome! I'm ready to become ONE with Christ!

Click here for ways to pray for camp and updates throughout the week!

No comments: