Tuesday, July 3, 2007

While You Were Out

While Jason was away, I did some redecorating. I had a lot of help from Jason's brother and mom. They did so much for me! Anyway, this was a complete surprise to Jason. When he would call home I had to pretend that his family was not here and there was never a mention that we were painting. Now mind you, this was something that we talked about doing before he left but never made it final. It's kind of funny because one of the conversations I was having with Jason I was telling him that his dad came over to fix our grill. He was greatful but wished that his dad could have painted also. It was hard not saying anything but little did he know that when he walked in on June 25, his living room and kitchen would be a different color. He liked it and was surprised!

Here are some pictures of before and after!


Living room and kitchen before!




Living room after and kitchen after!



1 comment:

Heather Everingham said...

It looks like you had a little too much fun painting...I've got a few rooms that need done if you are bored :) It looks really good. Its amazing what a little change of color can do to a room. Glad he liked it, it makes it all worth the effort then. You are much better at keeping a secret then I am I would have broke down and told him...