Friday, June 8, 2007

My eyes hurt!

Ever heard the saying, "hard on the eyes?" That is usually referring to guys or girls when they are talking about someone that they met and they have no physical attraction. Well, my reference is not about that. Let me explain.

Today I was driving through my neighborhood on my way home and I saw something that I have never seen before and never want to see again. I glance out my window and I see a man on a lawn mower waving his arms in the air at his wife who is standing at their front door completely naked. I could tell that he was telling her to get back inside and get some clothes on. This women had a few extra pounds of weight and skin on her body. I won't go any further! I couldn't believe what I just saw. It is broad daylight and this is the main road back to my street, so it is highly travelled. Now you may ask what kind of neighborhood I live in. It is a family orientened neighborhood. But I guess there is one who has to be a rebel!

Now everytime I drive past this house, my thoughts will never be the same.

2 comments:

Heather Everingham said...

Can you say GROSS!!!! thats nasty, Rach! Did you just want to stop and ask why?

Heather Everingham said...

Hey how did you get "the places I visit" on your blog page? I can not figure it out.