Friday, June 15, 2007

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Before Jason left the idea of me flying down to Mexico in the middle of the trip was given. At first I was a bit apprenhensive and decided that I would stick it out here at home. I having been praying about this now for the last 36 hours or so, I am now wondering if I should go. Not sure if the offer still stands. I hate the fact that we are not doing ministry together and I am not there. Sounds like some amazing things are happening already and I want to be there to experience them with him.

Here's my prayer:
Lord, please give me a clear answer and still my heart about Haley being left here if this is something that I should do. I know that she would be fine and well taken care of. I need your peace!

1 comment:

Karen Thompson said...

Rachael,

Where God leads He provides. We are praying for all of you.

We'll have some fun this next week.

We love you
Mom #2