Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Teething, Snot, and Niagara Falls

The past couple of days have been somewhat rough from the motherhood standpoint. Haley is cutting teeth and believe me it is not fun. She has 2 teeth already which popped through about a month ago. We went through the snotty nose and cough just fine. I was thinking that it wasn't so bad in comparing to what I had heard. Well, this week I can relate to all of the other mothers who have gone through the cutting teeth. Haley once again has a snotty nose, a cough, and a snotty nose! So I do what I did the last time. I got out the prescription that we were given the and the tylenol. I thought we would go through a little bit of crankiness but boy was I wrong. She is very grumpy! Nothing makes her happy.

I was doing my best at being patient. I fed her at the normal time in the afternoon. Her bottle was almost empty and she acted done. I started to burp her. Then next thing I knew, Niagara Falls arrived right inside of my house. Haley was puking all over. I was drenched. She was drenced and so was the chair I was sitting in. She did this 2 different times. It was gross! The joys of motherhood!

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day!

No comments: